ML+C’s approach focuses on working cooperatively with our client’s customers to recover outstanding payments early in the debt cycle. It helps our clients maintain a positive relationship and reduces the cost of legal action.
Our services include:
- data cleansing: ensuring customer records are up to date and consistent with publicly available records
- debtor profiling: analysing debtor information to categorise debtor types and tailor recovery process
- revenue recovery: issuing final payment notices and letters of demand, as well as following up debtors with phone calls, SMS or email
- revenue management: negotiating, administering and monitoring of payment plans
- locating debtors: through skip tracing methods or field calls.
Other services include:
- resolving complex issues: working with you to recover funds if possible and/or resolving files with difficult and sensitive circumstances, such as deceased estates and deregistered companies
- assisting with credit management policies.
Types of debt
ML+C recovers a broad range of debt, including:
- parking offences
- mortgagee debt
- credit card
- recovery of assets that are subject to pecuniary orders
- unpaid supplier accounts
- unpaid membership fees.
For our local government clients, we recover:
- council rates
- general and sundry debts
- unpaid registrations for food and health
- failure to vote at council elections
- special charges – street construction
- child and aged care
- council parking infringements
- animal infringements.